In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
AUGUSTA, Ga. – The wind is about to pick up at Augusta National.
Sustained winds of 12-18 mph and gusts of 25 mph are expected at 3 p.m. when the final pairing tees off in Saturday’s third round of the Masters Tournament. There is a 30% chance of rain and projected temperature of 79 degrees at that time, as well.
The morning groups will have winds from 8-14 mph before 20 mph gusts arrive at 1 p.m. A 60% chance of rain is listed at 5 p.m.
Sunday’s forecast calls for 20% chance of rain through 2 p.m., a high of 79 degrees and 10-15 mph winds (20 mph gusts).