In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
You might know Andy Johnson from The Fried Egg, a beloved PGA Tour news and golf architecture outlet. But if you don’t know him, think of Andy Johnson as the golf teacher for everyone. In this episode of the podcast, Erik Anders Lang sits down with Andy to pick his brain on some perfections and problems in golf. Plus the two talk about golf architecture 101: shrunken greens, too many cart paths, and what in the world the term “rollback” means.
The Fried Egg started as a newsletter idea that popped into Andy’s head on his L Train commute in New York City. Now, Andy is known as one of the brightest brains in modern golf, taking its complex history and distilling it into helpful video and online content for golfers of every experience level.
Hit play to learn all the golf knowledge you didn’t know you need to know.
For more on Erik, all things Random Golf Club, merch, news and meet-ups go to https://randomgolfclub.com/ and follow along at http://instagram.com/randomgolfclub.