In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
It’s a caddie tradition to remove the flag from the flagstick on the 18th green after your player wins a tournament. Hideki Matsuyama’s caddie, Shota Hayafuji, did that after his boss and friend won the Masters on Sunday.
It’s a sentimental keepsake for a caddie, but Hayafuji displayed his own emotion as he returned the barren flagstick to the hole. He removed his hat and, in a simple show of respect, bowed to the course.
Ending with a bow.pic.twitter.com/eFedRiHsd0
— Golf Channel (@GolfChannel) April 11, 2021
As Matsuyama noted in his post-victory news conference, this was his first win with Hayafuji on his bag.