In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
After Typhoon Bualoi dropped nearly 10 inches of rain on Narashino Country Club on Friday, the course was closed to spectators for Saturday’s second round of the Zozo Championship.
But that didn’t stop the fans from showing up.
Television cameras and photos showed spectators lined up outside the fences, many with cameras and GoPros trying to catch a glimpse of the action.
Update: Fans are doing whatever they can to get a glimpse … even if that means climbing a fence 😳 pic.twitter.com/C9tO7vyF2B
— Golf Channel (@GolfChannel) October 26, 2019