In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
In order to have a consistent golf swing you need work on balance. This means that you need to swing in control so you can repeat your swing as opposed to swinging so hard you start falling all over the place.
Here is a great drill you can be doing at home, at the range and even when you play so you can work on balance and build a consistent golf swing.
As you do this drill start off slowly. It’s takes time to build up your balance so you can swing full speed while in total control. A consistent golf swing means you are doing the same swing with all clubs on every shot. So start off at a pace you can do that making it your first goal. Then start adding a little more speed still maintaining balance. If you fall over then slow back down again.
So many people want a consistent golf swing yet few ever work on it. For the sake of working this drill you can finally swing in perfect balance with all clubs giving your that consistent golf swing you have been dreaming about.
Free samples from my Body Swing book and video series here: https://bodyswing.com/freesamples/
Work with me live from anywhere in the world through my new app called COACHLINK.
Available for both Apple and Android devices. Watch a Demo here: https://www.coachlinkapp.com/demo/
Tip Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPfGx3OR2K0