In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. – World No. 1 Dustin Johnson has withdrawn from this week’s Zozo Championship a week after testing positive for COVID-19.
Although he was eligible to play this week’s event at Sherwood Country Club, because it would have been more than 10 days since the onset of symptoms, his manager said he opted for rest.
“While he is feeling much better, he is still a bit low on energy and feels it would be best to wait and resume his schedule in Houston,” Johnson’s manager, David Winkle, told GolfChannel.com via text. “He understands the importance of not rushing things and wants to be smart about his recovery.”
Johnson was the 14th PGA Tour player to test positive for COVID-19 and he was forced to withdraw from last week’s CJ Cup. Next month’s Houston Open will be his only tune-up before the Masters.
The 2019-20 Player of the Year and FedExCup champion is among the favorites at the year’s final major.