In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Xander Schauffele is making his Scottish Open debut this week at the Renaissance Club.
He’s also teeing it up for the first time as a married man.
Schauffele announced Monday via Instagram that he and college sweetheart, Maya Lowe, whom he’d been dating since 2014 when both were students at San Diego State, tied the knot during Schauffele’s two-week, post-U.S. Open break.
No other details were given, but judging by the photo, the Schauffele dogs were part of the special day.
Schauffele is joined in this week’s field at the Scottish by Jon Rahm, Rory McIlroy and Justin Thomas, among others. He’ll then head to Royal St. George’s for next week’s Open Championship, where he’ll take another stab at winning his first major championship. He owns nine top-10s in majors, including a T-2 at the 2018 Open at Carnoustie.