In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Warming up for any sport should be active and dynamic so that the body builds core heat which helps warm the muscles and the connective tissue, increases synovial fluid (for joints), nerve conduction (coordination and balance), and oxygen exchange. Heated movements (mostly full range of motion) keeps the elastic spring that helps add power to a swing.
If you like this, there’s more at: http://www.m2mgolf.com/m2m/#/intro
The golf-specific stretches work the physiological aspects that will aid in segmental stabilization which allows for a proper kinematic sequence. Read more under anatomy geek and Curious George
“Tell me about golf specifics!” (http://sarahtacy.com/anatomy-geek-and-curious-george-tell-me-about-golf-specifics/) and
“Why dynamic warm up?” (http://sarahtacy.com/anatomy-geek-and-curious-george-why-dynamic-warm-ups/)