In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Youth golf, college golf, fitness, training and coaching specialists; http://www.athleticgolftraining.com
Youth golf at it best in the Junior Ryder Cup. Alex Fortey discusses the need of teams in the development of a golfer and how to create a supporting environment.
Also how being self driven and motivated is what the very best golfers have in common. Not playing youth golf because you want to get better, to play well, wont work. Teams are needed but you cant just do golf training and golf practice for your team or because your college golf team /coaches tell you to for example.
Because one day, it will be just you.
Golf fitness golf training and off the cuff mental strategies for golf performance and athletic thinking
Please watch: “GOLF COURSE TIPS FOR STRATEGY AND FUN”