In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The field is set for next week’s Zurich Classic.
Defending champions Jon Rahm and Ryan Palmer, who won the last edition at TPC Louisiana in 2019, highlight the list of 80 two-player teams. Here are some other notable teams:
- Collin Morikawa/Matthew Wolff
- Xander Schauffele/Patrick Cantlay
- Justin Rose/Henrik Stenson
- Tyrrell Hatton/Danny Willett
- Sam Burns/Billy Horschel
- Bubba Watson/Scottie Scheffler
- Marc Leishman/Cameron Smith
- Tony Finau/Cameron Champ
- Viktor Hovland/Kristoffer Ventura
- Sungjae Im/Ben An
- Louis Oosthuizen/Charl Schwartzel
For the full field, click here.
Field of 160 → @Zurich_Classic
• 80 two-man teams
• No open qualifier
NOTE: If there are any early WDs, replacements are determined by who WDs and when. pic.twitter.com/yd5JhSZ9wF
— Rob Bolton (@RobBoltonGolf) April 16, 2021
The format for the Zurich consists of four-ball on Thursday and Saturday and foursomes on Friday and Sunday. The top 35 teams and ties advance to the weekend.