In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The AIG Women’s Open will offer the largest purse among the five women’s majors, it was announced on Wednesday. The purse will increase by $1.3 million this year to $5.8 million. The winner will receive $830,000.
This year’s U.S. Women’s Open purse was $5.5 million, though, champion Yuka Saso earned $1 million.
AIG will increase The Open’s purse by at least $1 million more in 2022, meaning the overall purse will have more than doubled since 2018, before the company began its sponsorship of the championship.
“We have set a new benchmark for prize money in women’s major championship golf this week and, thanks to AIG, will build on it still further next year,” said Martin Slumbers, chief executive of the R&A. “We hope this will inspire other events to follow our lead and help us to take a collective leap forward for the women’s game.”