In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Aly’s Golf Studio – fitness & best easy golf swing drills for golfers. The Golf Studio will cover many aspects (see more below) but include practice drills, warms ups and stretches, core and muscle strengthening and appropriate nutrition for enhanced energy, muscle repair and recovery, reduced dehydration and risk of injury.
Based on 4 years of dedicated work, research, testing, practice and experience to dramatically improve my own golf game & drawing on advice equally from a clinical exercise specialist.
This channel is also aimed at senior golfers who would like to learn an easy pain free golf swing, & enjoy it even more. If you just want to play the best you can with what you have, then a few adjustments combined with simple easy agility, flexibility and rotation fitness exercises will be important. I will cover some of the easiest golf drills to add distance to your game.
Indeed recent golf medical specialists suggest that while common injuries are back injuries (spine), neck & wrist injuries especially with professionals; amateurs have MORE ELBOW INJURIES & ONES RELATING TO SWING TECHNIQUE.
I will introduce some of the easiest drills – & that I use with success- to build an effortless swing. I will share lessons from fittings . And review & demonstrate some key golf effective tools.
Equally important are simple & affective warm up stretches and exercises to improve your golf game, reduce aches & pains as well as the likelihood of injury. Warming up your body as a whole before your round is critical to avoid early mistakes and enhance consistency, flexibility & agility of your golf swing. Advice suggests that DOING AN EIGHT MINUTE WARM UP CAN TAKE ONE AND A HALF SHOTS OFF YOUR SCORE AND HALVE YOUR RISK OF INJURY.
Notably, too, sleep and and balanced nutrition are also important. Indeed, the same evidence suggests that one is 1.7 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO GET INJURED ON FIVE HOURS SLEEP COMPARED TO EIGHT.
As such, the channel will cover:
1. Fitness, Agility, Strengthening and Flexibility – Exercises for warm ups; cardio; and core. On the types of exercises I suggest rotating cardio, weights and intensive or fast walking on three different days. Take one day break and repeat. I also suggest choosing about ten at least of each (viz. cardio or weights) and varying or substituting or adding to them not only to keep it interesting but also to work different muscles groups over time. For instance after one month of a set or routine you may want to replace at least five or so of the cardio or weights exercises respectively for the next month and so on reverting perhaps to the original set in the third or fourth month. I will cover some of the best fitness, agility, flexibility, warm up and strengthening exercises including for senior golfers and include some key important and critical principles for you to follow. I will draw on advice that I have obtained also from a clinical exercise specialist.
2. Tips, Drills and Feels – drawn from many sources and whittled down to those that I have found most useful with adjustments where appropriate tailored to senior golfers. I will also point to others’ clips which I think would be pertinent and most helpful and that I also use, subscribe to and follow. I will cover some of the best tips and drills for senior golfers to enable a more consistent swing, a more effortless swing, easier rotation in the golf swing to help enhance your enjoyment and longevity in the game. I keep in mind and I WILL SUGGEST IN THIS REGARD DRILLS AND FEELS THAT FOCUS ON THE FLEXIBILITY OF IMPORTANT MOVEMENTS FOR A GOOD GOLF TECHNIQUE (HIP, SHOULDER, CORE, IMPACT) AND SWING.
3. Tools and Aids – from Apps, to Video, to simple golf tools like alignment aids that have proved most helpful and that I use also. Again whittled down from many over the years that I have bought, used, tested and eliminated down to the best I have found. As appropriate I will also do some in depth reviews and assessments of some of these apps and tools. I will cover tools that have proven to be some of the very best to use to improve and make easier your golf swing including for senior golfers. These tools will vary from simple home made ones to video and apps.
4. Other Experiences and Learnings – from top custom golf fittings (to achieve more distance, better consistency, accuracy, launch, spin and contact), equipment reviews, and visual stories.
SUBSCRIBE (FOR FREE). Turn notifications on & LIKE – really helps!!
Just to add that my goal is to help you through my experience so I will not recommend a product, service, process or approach unlessI myself have used it personally and which I have also researched received feedback on from other professionals I trust, including clinical exercise specialists.
Also check out: