In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The year’s first major championship has a new date.
The LPGA announced Friday that the ANA Inspiration has been rescheduled to Sept. 10-13 at Mission Hills Country Club in Rancho Mirage, California. The event was previously slated to take place April 2-5 but was postponed last week because of coronavirus concerns.
The Cambia Portland Classic, which had previously been scheduled for those dates, was pushed back to Sept. 17-20.
In addition to the ANA announcement, the LPGA also postponed three more tournaments: the Lotte Championship in Ko Olina, Hawaii (April 15-18), the Hugel-Air Premia LA Open in Los Angeles (April 23-26), and the LPGA Mediheal Championship in Daly City, California (April 30-May 3).
The earliest the LPGA season could resume is now the Pelican Women’s Championship on May 14-17 in Belleair, Florida.