In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Golfer’s Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis) is an overuse injury affecting two major muscles controlling your wrist and fingers (flexor-pronator muscles). Both originate from a common tendon, which attaches to your medial epicondyle – that bony ‘bump’ on the inside of your elbow. The condition presents as pain and tenderness radiating down the forearm as a result of inflammation in strands making up the tendon.
The soothing, non-impact resistance generted by following Powerball’s Golfer’s-Elbow treatment programme each day, radically increases the supply of oxygen enriched blood and its collagen-rebuilding element into the inflammed tendon, helping reduce pain & stiffness and is critical for healing in an area where blood supply is typically poor, even in normal, healthy tissue – relief is immediate and long lasting.
See more at http://powerballs.com/applications/golfers-elbow/