In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The second round of stroke-play qualifying for the U.S. Women’s Amateur has been postponed until Wednesday, because of Hurricane Isaias.
USGA officials made the announcement as the hurricane was expected to dump up to 4 inches of rain overnight, Monday into Tuesday, in the Washington, D.C. metro area.
The championship is being contested at Woodmont Country Club in Rockville, Maryland.
The first 18 of the 36 stroke-play qualifying holes was on Monday. The second 18 was slated for Tuesday and will now take place a day later.
Rachel Kuehn and Riley Smyth share the lead after a pair of 4-under 68s.
The top 64 players will advance to the match-play portion.