In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
As Sotogrande and La Reserva Club is synonymous with golf, we were delighted to welcome former professional golfer and LPGA player Belén Mozo to show us how to improve our swing. She joined our LRC Private Workshop series to offer our members and followers five days of golf training focusing on fitness for golf.
Lower body strength is vital for the golfer, as we create power through the legs, glutes and through the floor. The force we apply from the floor up gives us a faster swing and so we need to build leg strength. Belen stresses the importance of not forgetting the glutes and the hamstrings, and only focus on the quads during your workout.