In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
It was a rough final round for Italy’s Francesco Laporta at the BMW PGA Championship. It was a painful round for his swing coach.
An errant Laporta shot at the par-4 13th struck Pietro Consenza on the left side of his head. Laporta’s coach was treated by medical personnel and bandaged. He was noticeably bleeding underneath the wrapping, but Consenza stayed to watch his student finish.
Laporta, a two-time winner on the Challenge Tour, carried a 54-hole lead into the final round of a European Tour event for the first time in his career. However, a 2-under 70 dropped him into a tie for eighth, four back of winner Billy Horschel.