In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The European Tour announced on Monday new dates to a pair of its premier events, the BMW PGA Championship and the Aberdeen Standard Investments Scottish Open.
Both events have been moved forward one week, with the Scottish Open taking place Oct. 1-4 at The Renaissance Club, in North Berwick, Scotland. The BMW PGA will be the following week at Wentworth Club in Surrey, England.
They both follow the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open, at Galgorm Castle Golf Club, Northern Ireland, which takes place Sept. 24-27. This will be the second U.K. swing of the coronavirus truncated season.
The first U.K. swing, consisting of six events, concludes next week at the ISPS Handa U.K. Championship at The Belfry.