In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
This is Day 20 in the 3 Minutes A Day for 31 days Challenge. Ken Pierce, President of GolfGym LLC and Inventor of the GolfGym PowerSwing Trainer and PowerSwing Plus fitness based golf specific training products.
On Day 20 we add to the intensity while keeping the workout about 3 minutes. Using the GolfGym PowerBall, we perform squat thrusts for stronger legs and a more powerful and stable golf stance. A stable golf stance will improve your power in your golf swing. Good Luck!
A complete golf swing includes the entire body to gain the most power. Building your power from the feet up will give you an advantage in your golf performance.
Join in on these simple and very effective golf swing 3 minute workouts. We would really appreciate your Liking us on the GolfGym Facebook Page.
Help us get social with these short workouts by posting your comments and/or criticism on our Facebook page: http://www.Facebook.com/GolfGym or on our Twitter page: http://www.Twitter.com/GolfGymFitness.
Thank you for watching.