In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
There is no industry standard for defining the stiffness of a golf shaft. And the more you understand about golf shafts the more it makes sense that a standard was never developed. A shaft bends differently at different points. It is not possible to take a single measurement somewhere on a shaft and pronounce is R, S or X or any other designation. This video is a review of a classical system for stiffness measurement, EI.