In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
For online coaching from Eric visit http://www.cogornogolf.com
**Sick of that steep downswing ruining you game? I finally put together a step-by-step program to shallow your downswing! Get my SHALLOW YOUR DOWNSWING MASTER CLASS at: https://ericcogornogolf.podia.com/shallow-your-downswing-master-class/buy
**Here’s the link to the best golf training aid I’ve ever seen, LiveView+PLUS http://www.liveviewgolf.com/ecgolf. Use the coupon code ECGOLF to get $40 off your purchase!
You can watch my review of the original version of Live View Golf here https://youtu.be/4SbXTWNdtpc.
If you haven’t yet, be sure to Subscribe to Eric Cogorno Golf on YouTube and click the notification bell to get updates.
For online lessons, you can email me at email@example.com.
For premium content, visit http://www.cogornogolf.com
Here are links to some of our favorite golf training aids:
-Tour Striker Smart Ball: https://www.tourstriker.com/product/tour-striker-smart-ball/?ref=111
-The Callaway Chip Stix: https://amzn.to/2Ouo37P
You can learn more about our bestselling SLICE FIX TRAINING PROGRAM at http://www.slicefixtrainingprogram.com
There’s a lot of misunderstanding about the correlation of wrist angles and club face in the golf swing.
You will always have some level of hinge in your lead wrist during your swing. The trick is, the amount you hinge your wrist is also correlated with your other wrist angles – flexed (bowed) or extended (cupped).
So, why does any of this matter? A cup in your lead wrist it will result in an open clubface. A flat left wrist leads to a square clubface.
Follow and Like us at:
**I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services recommended on Eric Cogorno Golf sites. Your purchase helps support my work in bringing you free content to help you learn about golf and improve your game. My goal is to help people through my experience so I will not recommend a product or service unless I’ve
1) Used it personally. (which will be the case the vast majority of the time)
2) Thoroughly researched it and gotten first-hand user feedback from other professionals I trust and that have used the product/service.