In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Click here for more golf tips: http://igintiongolf.com
Golf Warm Up Stretches
This is part 2 of the golf warm up stretches tip with Paul Wilson and Mike Dobbyn winner of the 2007 Re-Max Long Drive Championship.
In it, Mike takes you through a series of stretches that he does when he’s about to warm up and hit balls. Although Mike is a Long Drive Champion you can also benefit from some of the advice he gives you.
Who better to learn from then someone who has hit the longest recorded golf shot in history.