In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
CHRONICLES OF A NOT YET CHAMPION GOLFER #64 | GOLFING FIT
The modern golfer is an athlete. Look at Tiger Woods, Brooks Koepka, Dustin Johnson, the world’s best players know that training in the gym, improves performance on the course.
Golf specific and overall strength training has helped me increase my swing speed (finally!) but also improve my mobility and control to put the club where it needs to be.
This week, me and Paul ‘The Biff’ Waring go through some of the exercises we find most effective in the gym for strength and stability, discuss injury prevention and find out who Paul thinks is the fittest player on tour.
We’re not experts but this is what works for us and hopefully can help you too.
Thanks for watching. See You Next Tuesday.
FOR MORE UPDATES:
INSTAGRAM | https://instagram.com/alexevansgolf
TWITTER | https://twitter.com/alexevansgolf
BLOG | https://alexevansgolf.com