In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
BRADENTON, Fla. – At least a few players will show support Sunday for Tiger Woods.
Both Rory McIlroy and Patrick Reed said at the World Golf Championships-Workday Championship that they will wear a red shirt and black pants in the final round in a nod to Woods, who was seriously injured in a car accident earlier this week outside Los Angeles.
Coincidentally, McIlroy and Reed are in the same group Sunday, teeing off at 1:30 p.m. ET. They are both four shots off Collin Morikawa’s lead.
It’s unclear how many more players will join them in the show of support. Some players, like Max Homa, likely did not make the trip from the Genesis Invitational with that color combination in their luggage.
I unfortunately didn’t pack any red and black for this road trip (obviously didn’t know the news til arriving), so I will try and pay my respects to TW tomorrow with some really great final round #golf. Hope to see a lot of red and black out there!
— max homa (@maxhoma23) February 27, 2021
McIlroy has been one of Woods’ closest friends on Tour over the past decade, while Reed used to pay homage to Woods by wearing red and black during tournaments.
When asked after his round if he’d don that attire Sunday at The Concession, Reed: “Yeah. Definitely.”