In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The men’s major championships have different ways of determining who will play the weekend in their respective events.
For the PGA Championship, hosted this week on the Ocean Course at Kiawah Island, South Carolina, the top 70 players and ties will continue on after the opening 36 holes. This is similar to what players are accustomed to on a weekly basis on the PGA Tour, where the top 65 qualify for the final two rounds.
There is no secondary cut.
At the Masters Tournament, the top 50 and ties make the cut. It’s the top 60 and ties at the U.S. Open and the top 70 and ties at The Open Championship.