In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The PGA Tour, LPGA and more may have canceled or postponed their events for the next several weeks, but many mini tours are still hosting tournaments amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Jared du Toit, player on the PGA Tour Latinoamerica, carded a final-round, 11-under 59 at the Outlaw Tour’s Western Skies Classic hosted at Western Skies Golf Club in Gilbert, Arizona.
Canadian Jared du Toit shoots 59, the 1st one in Outlaw history. He currently leads at 19 under. pic.twitter.com/HI2i0aj2nW
— Monday Q Info (@acaseofthegolf1) March 19, 2020
The crazy part? It was only good enough for a tie for first place with Wil Bateman and Carson Roberts. The three finished at 19 under for the week.
Du Toit was 7 under on the par 4s alone on Thursday en route to the only 59 the Outlaw Tour has ever seen. Oh, and that 59 included a bogey.
Du Toit won the PGA Tour Latinoamerica qualifying tournament in January, but missed the cut in his only other start this season at the Estrella Del Mar Open at the beginning of March.