In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The field for the Olympic golf competition took another hit Sunday when the International Golf Federation announced that world No. 1 Jon Rahm had withdrawn from the event after testing positive for COVID-19.
It was the second coronavirus-related withdrawal following Bryson DeChambeau’s positive test Saturday.
Because of the limited time for a replacement to comply with the health protocols, the Spanish Olympic Committee did not name a replacement. Instead, the IGF will replace Rahm with the next available player off of the event’s reallocation reserve list, and that player must be nominated by his national Olympic committee.
Rahm, who had not traveled to Tokyo for the Games, tested positive for COVID-19 in June at the Memorial and was forced to withdrawal with a six-stroke lead through three rounds. Rahm, who won his next start at the U.S. Open, has been vaccinated for COVID-19.