In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
On Day 2 of the John Deere Classic, Kevin Na channeled his inner Vijay Singh for a miraculous birdie on the par-4 sixth.
Na chipped the ball with the toe of his upside-down putter to knock down a 27-foot shot.
Kevin Na's just putting on a show now. pic.twitter.com/Tsd7TzJmSs
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) July 9, 2021
As the broadcast referenced, three-time major winner Vijay Singh completed a nearly identical shot for eagle at the 2001 Players Championship on TPC Sawgrass’ par-5 16th. Despite the legendary shot, Singh finished runner-up to Tiger Woods at that tournament.
— Kevin O'Connor (@koconnor513) July 9, 2021
Na finished the day with a 5-under 66 after shooting a 67 in the first round, and he sits at 9 under overall.
Right before the start of the John Deere Classic, Na announced he’s withdrawing from next week’s Open Championship due to international travel restrictions. And after his first two rounds at TPC Deere Run, it appears he’s playing with a double or nothing mentality.