In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
For more information on hip and groin rehabilitation and exercises visit:http://www.sportsinjuryclinic.net/rehabilitation-exercises/hip-groin-exercises and for more information on knee pain visit:
This exercise is used to strengthen the hip abductors on the outer hip, the athlete lies on their side with the leg to be worked on top. The leg is raised upwards, as high as is comfortable, keeping the knee straight and not rotating the pelvis forwards.