In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Padraig Harrington withdrew from the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am after testing positive for COVID-19, the PGA Tour announced on Tuesday.
The European Ryder Cup captain has competed in one Tour event this year, missing the cut in last week’s Waste Management Phoenix Open.
Harrington will have the Tour’s full support throughout his self-isolation period under CDC guidelines, the circuit stated.
First alternate Sangmoon Bae will replace Harrington in the field.