In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Should you use a tee on the tee box on a par three for your irons? And if you use a tee for your irons, how high should you tee up the golf ball? What is the difference between a high or a low tee for your irons? All those questions will be answered in this golf instuction video of We Play Golf. With a different tee height you can fly your golf ball heigh or low. A tee makes the tee shot easier. A beginner golfer can use a little higher tee.
► Join WE PLAY GOLF and SUBSCRIBE for FREE
► New video every week
► Feel free to comment below!
► Filmed on location at Ternesse Golf & Country Club
► We Play Golf LINKS
A lot of thanks to our sponsors: Chervo and Callaway.
We Play Golf are:
– Tom Blanckaert (PGA Professional)
– Quentin van Soldt (Producer)