In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
ATLANTA – With the Ryder Cup looming in three weeks U.S. captain Steve Stricker is at East Lake this week to ready his team for the matches.
Stricker planned a team dinner with the six players who have already qualified for the U.S. Team – Collin Morikawa, Dustin Johnson, Bryson DeChambeau, Brooks Koepka, Justin Thomas and Patrick Cantlay – Tuesday in Atlanta.
Yes, the dinner will include DeChambeau and Koepka, who have been engaged in a summer-long spat on social media, but that won’t be the focus of Wednesday’s dinner.
Instead, Stricker plans to go over the week at Whistling Straits and what players should expect. There will also likely be some talk about Stricker’s potential captain’s picks which will be made on Wednesday