In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
You might have been told to “stay behind the ball” to really smash it. Instead of trying to keep your upper body back, try Sean Foley’s simple adjustments to help you accomplish that and still shift toward the target.
One of the things that you hear a lot of professionals
talk about is how they stay behind the ball.
But it’s how we’re staying behind the ball.
So I think if an amateur has the picture
of someone saying, stay behind the ball,
they get all their weight onto their right leg
and then they just stay there.
A simple feel for an amateur to do this properly,
you go ahead and you load up into that right side,
that right hip, and that right glute.
From the top of your swing you want to feel
like you’re squashing a tomato.
That’s going to give me the slide I need with the hips.
And then feel after you’re stomped the tomato
that you get the belt buckle pointing at the target.
Still haven’t subscribed to Golf Digest on YouTube? ►► http://bit.ly/golfdigestyoutubesub
ABOUT GOLF DIGEST
Home of the annual Hot List, instructional videos, news and trends, Golf Digest is the definitive destination for all-things golf.
Sean Foley on How To Smash Your Irons | Golf Lessons | Golf Digest