In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
A simple golf drill aimed at senior golfers to help with rotation when we might not move as well as in our younger days. PGA Master Professional and former Ryder Cup player Peter Dawson talks through this simple tip with Golfshake ambassador Andrew Picken to help maximise the swing width which will help to increase power.
This series of playing lesson videos were filmed in October 2020 at the Springs Golf Club in Oxfordshire.
Peter Dawson represented Great Britain & Ireland in the 1977 Ryder Cup and wrote the Now for The Back Nine book, which is designed to benefit the senior golfer.
#seniorgolf #thursdaytips #nowforthebacknine
► Become a FREE SUBSCRIBER to Golfshake now – https://goo.gl/BPZU6v
► For the latest news, reviews & features visit our website here – http://www.golfshake.com/news/
► Follow us online via:
► Let us know what you think just comment below.
► Hit the LIKE button if you enjoyed this video 🙂