In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
This can be applicable for many senior golfers, but many others getting started in strength/fitness for life and to help improve their golf.
Focusing on hip, shoulder and ‘core’ strength, favouring more hip and back strengthening exercises will help keep the joints healthy.
Of course this depends upon many factors, such as training history and injury history, but often these exercises can be a good place to start.
Focus on good form and control, whilst slowly progressing. This could be with 2-3 sets of 12-15 reps to start.