In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Do you suffer from weak shots that spray-off to the sides of the golf course? Much of these bad swings start in the first movement of your backswing.
When your clubhead inappropriately moves inside the swing path … the tendency of the Golfer is to over-correct. Usually by ‘throwing’ your clubhead outside the swing path on your forward swing.
This happens because: if your clubhead is inside the swing path on the way back … you’ll need to make a correction while transitioning to the forward swing. So that you can get back on the correct path to the golf ball.
Yet, if you over-correct … your club is now outside the optimal swing path. Thus, your club will be cutting across the golf ball as you hit it.
Watch this new video from Golf Made Simple where Jordan Hamblin (GMS Instructor) shows you a simple drill to start hitting better golf shots.