In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
This video tutorial from ‘Teamcore in Training’ shows step-by-step instruction from a personal trainer giving some great tips on how to stretch out particular muscle groups associated with playing golf, such as the lower back. As with all exercise, stretching before and after golf will help loosen your muscles, improving your game.
Teamcore is the new social network bringing the health, fitness and sporting worlds together, launching in Summer 2014. The ‘Teamcore in Training’ series gives easy to follow advice to help master different techniques in all types of sport.
With thanks to Dukes Meadows Golf & Tennis, based in Chiswick, London, who provided the location and coaches for this video.
Thanks also goes to AUCHOMAGE LONDON for filming and producing the ‘Teamcore in Training’ series.