In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
For the first time, The Olympic Club is hosting the U.S. Women’s Open. The game’s best will face tight fairways, thick rough and, of course, that thick marine layer that hovers over the course.
In this edition of “The Amy and Adam Show” podcast, the hosts preview the women’s second major of the season and get thoughts from the players, including Nelly Korda, Patty Tavatanakit, Michelle Wie West and Inbee Park.
“It’s going to be a difficult test, but I’m really excited about it because this is exactly what a U.S. Open, in my head, always is supposed to look like,” said Jessica Korda.
Listen to the full podcast below: