In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Where there’s a will, there’s a way. And where there’s golf being played, you can most assuredly still bet on it.
With the major tours shut down in response to the continued outbreak of COVID-19, the Westgate Las Vegas Superbook is offering odds this week’s Cactus Tour event in Phoenix, Arizona.
Two-time major champion Anna Nordqvist is the 11/2 co-favorite alongside Amy Olson at the Moon Valley Tournament.
Nordqvist is just a week removed from taking the first-round lead in an Outlaw Tour men’s event on the very same golf course: Moon Valley Country Club. Playing from 7,250 yards, she took the Day 1 lead with an 8-under 64 before following up with rounds of 71-76 to tie for 28th.
Other notable names in the field include 2017 NCAA women’s individual champion Linnea Storm at 8/1, former Arizona Wildcat Haley Moore, who won twice on the Cactus Tour last year, at 14/1, and Cheyenne Woods at 25/1.
The Westgate also put out odds on this week’s All Pro Tour’s Paragon Casino Championship in Louisiana before that event was cancelled. Kramer Hickok was the 7/1 favorite followed by Tom Lovelady at 14/1.
Complete odds for the Cactus Tour event at Moon Valley — which as of Tuesday afternoon was still set to tee off Wednesday — can be found here:
— Nick Menta (@NickMentaGC) March 17, 2020