In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
SANDWICH, England – Three more players were forced to withdraw from The Open Championship on Monday, continuing an early trend at the year’s final major.
Ryan Moore is recovering from a back injury and didn’t make the trip to Royal St. George’s while Zach Johnson and Louis de Jager were forced to withdraw after testing positive for COVID-19.
Johnson played last week’s John Deere Classic but did not fly on the charter flight from the U.S. to England.
Adam Long, Sam Horsfield and Dylan Frittelli replaced Moore, Johnson and de Jager in the field, respectively, at Royal St. George’s.
The next three alternates are Wade Ormsby, Matthieu Pavon and Ross Fisher.
Bubba Watson and Hideki Matsuyama withdrew from The Open on Sunday because of coronavirus-related issues. The number of WDs is now up to 17 players.