In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The women’s second major of the season gets underway this week with the U.S. Women’s Open. World No. 1 Jin Young Ko is a slight, early favorite at +1200, according to PointsBet Sportsbook.
There isn’t much betting support for defending champion A Lim Kim, who won her maiden major at the rescheduled U.S. Women’s Open in December. She is listed at +12500.
Here is a look at the notable odds to win this week at Olympic Club:
+1200: Jin Young Ko
+1400: Lydia Ko, Sei Young Kim
+1500: So Yeon Ryu
+1600: Hyo Joo Kim, Nelly Korda
+1800: Jessica Korda, Ariya Jutanugarn
+2000: Danielle Kang
+2200: Brooke Henderson, Patty Tavatanakit
+2900: Lexi Thompson, Moriya Jutanugarn, Hannah Green
+3000: Shanshan Feng, Minjee Lee
+4000: Ally Ewing, Amy Yang
+5000: Carlota Ciganda, In Gee Chun
For full and updated odds, click here.