In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Hideki Matsuyama’s hands are usually seen flying off the club handle, post-impact, as he one-arm-finishes his swing.
Sometimes it’s a bad shot, sometimes it’s awesome. You never know with Matsuyama.
But there was no doubt as to how Matsuyama felt about his approach shot at the par-4 11th in Round 1 of the Wyndham Championship. Coming in from the right rough and finishing 15 feet from the hole, Matsuyama was so pleased he even applauded himself.
A shot so good Hideki had to applaud himself. 👏 pic.twitter.com/mdNQ4ApCaY
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) August 12, 2021
Unfortunately, Matsuyama couldn’t convert the birdie putt. Great shot, though.