In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Brian Harman did well getting the ball in the hole at this U.S. Open until, well, he didn’t.
Harman was 1 under for the championship on Saturday afternoon when he blasted out of a bunker to 5 feet, 5 inches at the par-4 sixth hole. At the time, he probably figured he’d had a good chance to save par.
Instead, he walked off with a triple bogey.
The sad music, a la FOX NFL injury music, is such a hilarious touch by NBC on this Brian Harman 4 Jack pic.twitter.com/brKLv5aMXe
— Christopher Powers (@CPowers14) June 19, 2021
Harman four-putted from that distance, hitting the lip twice before horseshoeing out a 1-footer. Harman’s triple dropped him to 2 over.