In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Get in the hole … ah, so close!
Defending U.S. Open champion Bryson DeChambeau was one roll away from acing the par-3 eighth at Torrey Pines, but a tap-in for birdie would give him the solo lead in the final round.
— U.S. Open (USGA) (@usopengolf) June 20, 2021
Through the front-nine, DeChambeau was atop the leader board at 5 under, with Rory McIlroy, Jon Rahm, Brooks Koepka, Collin Morikawa and Louis Oosthuizen all within two shots.
That shot put DeChambeau closer – but maybe not as close as he was to sinking that shot – to becoming the first back-to-back U.S. Open winner since … who else … Koepka in 2018.