In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
With 300-plus yards staring Bubba Watson in the face during the first day of the U.S. Open at Torrey Pines’ par-5 ninth, he bent it like Bubba off the deck.
— U.S. Open (USGA) (@usopengolf) June 18, 2021
Usually a shot someone tries when their drive rolls 10 yards off the tee and they go “screw it,” this is something we’ve seen before from Watson. And this time he perfected it, ripping his pink driver, over 300 yards away from the green, to within 50 feet of the hole. He two-putted for a birdie, putting him even on the day.
He followed that with two pars and two bogeys before a birdie on No. 15 got the crowd chanting “Bu-bba, Bu-bba!”
The two-time Masters winner finished the day at 1-over 72.