In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
What Thursday major woes?
Rory McIlroy started strong Thursday afternoon at the U.S. Open. He birdied the opening hole at Torrey Pines’ South Course, and as the wind picked up and the course firmed, he strung together par after par for much of the front nine.
That set the stage for his highlight of the day so far. After hitting his first two shots in the rough at the par-4 seventh hole, McIlroy had 33 yards to the hole from a juicy lie behind the green. He holed it.
— Golf Channel (@GolfChannel) June 18, 2021
McIlroy, who has shot 75 or worse in four of his last six opening major rounds, turned in a bogey-free, 2-under 33.