In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Hyperbole rules the media world. So when you read something in a tweet like, “The most BRUTAL near-ace you may ever see,” you tend to be a little suspect before you press play.
But in the case of Austin Cook’s near-ace at the 176-yard, par-3 16th in Round 1 of the Wyndham Championship, the above description is apt.
Say it ain't so … 😭
The most BRUTAL near-ace you may ever see.
You've been warned. ⚠️ pic.twitter.com/2g3Bwmi6NQ
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) August 12, 2021