In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
“The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco,” said Mark Twain.
It’s not yet summer, but a chill is in the air in Northern California. After 100-degree days in Las Vegas last week for the LPGA Match Play, the U.S. Women’s Open field will face temperatures in the low-50s and 60s, with plenty of fog.
Here’s a look at the weather forecast for the week at Olympic Club.