In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Join me in my garden for a golf warm-up! In 30 minutes, we prepare the body and mind for a great round of golf. We will pay special attention to the thoracic spine, allowing us to reduce tension, improve our shoulder turn, and play with ease. We will also prepare our ankles, hips, hamstrings, gluts, thoracic spine, shoulders, wrists and neck for the round. So before heading out to your next round, join me! All you need is a pillow or a yoga block to support your head. As always, breathe deeply, move slowly, and enjoy!
Your instructor: Committed to health and wellness, Chantal is the founder of Fore! Yoga and has been practicing yoga for over 20 years. Teaching yoga privately and in corporate settings for over 9 years, she strives to help her clients reach their full potential and to improve their overall wellbeing. As she is an avid golfer, she also offers workshops designed specifically for golfers. She is TPI Certified. For more information on how yoga can help your golf performance and improve your overall wellbeing, please connect with us: